The Chemical Industry Council of California (CICC) is a voluntary trade association comprised of large and small chemical manufacturers, distributors and allied businesses throughout California representing 105 facilities, including:
- Forty three (43) manufacturing plants,
- Five (5) research laboratories,
- Sixty seven (67) sales, service and distribution centers.
CICC's California members account for annual sales in excess of $3 billion; and directly employ more than 5700 workers with combined annual payroll $283 million. An additional 11,000 indirect jobs are created by CICC member companies with a combined annual payroll of some $360 million.
CICC strives to:
- Alert member companies regarding public attitudes and governmental intent in matters affecting the industry;
- Provide a forum for member discussion and review of public policy issues important to the industry;
- Provide timely and reliable information regarding the industry to members of the Governor, State Legislature, and various state agencies
- Respond to the public and media need for reliable and useful information about the chemical industry in California;
- Speak out on behalf of the industry regarding the importance of chemicals to the quality of life and the state's economy;
- Promote a coordinated chemical industry response on public policy issues and effective participation during the development of legislative and regulatory measures related to chemicals and science policy.
Thinking about joining CICC?
Examine the New Member's Packet first then contact us
Contact US [email protected] or phone (916) 989-9692
CICC Members, Please log-in for links to additional information regarding CICC
Teleconference & Web-Mtgs
1st and 3rd Fridays each month
Members In the Spotlight
"Caught in the Act of Doing Good"
LEG INFO & STATUS
Members, Rules, Glossary of Terms, Calendar, How a Bill Becomes Law
Session Dates and Deadlines
Official CA Legislative Info
Search by Bill No, Author or Key Word
Today In the Capitol Building
Committee Mtgs & Floor Sessions
New California Laws
Laws enacted 2010 thru 2016
Search 29 Separate Codes
Essential Links to State & Federal Websites
Governor, CA Legislature, Cal/EPA, Congress, U.S. EPA - and more
IN THE NEWS!
California Challenges & Opportunities
Prior Months News Stories, Issues & Items, Flash and more ---
News, Weather & more
Today's News From MSNBC
Members' Web-Mtg - Legs & Regs
Fri, April 6, 2018 @ 8:30 a.m. PDT
Executive Committee Web-Mtg
Fri., April 13, 2018 @ 9:00 a.m. PDT
Members' Web-Mtg -Safety & Security
Fri, April 20, 2018 @ 8:30 a.m. PDT
SAVE THE DATES - 37th CICC ANNUAL MEETING
Sacramento - August 13th -15th